The new Keysight 3000T oscilloscope is the next-generation of the InfiniiVision X-Series. With an 8.5 inch capacitive touch display and zone touch triggering, you can trigger on any signal in just seconds—much faster than with any competing scope. The 3000T also offers an industry-leading 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate, standard 5 GSa/s sample rate, and the capabilities of 6 instruments in 1. Along with the oscilloscope, you can get a mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), WaveGen function generator, protocol analyzer, digital voltmeter (DVM) and counter. It also provides multi-domain analysis with a gated FFT feature, which allows you to correlate time and frequency domain signals for the first time in this class.
- Uncompromised > 1,000,000 wfms/sec update rate
- 8.5 inch capacitive touch screen with gesture support
- Zone touch triggering
- 6-in-1 instrument with integrated 16 digital channels, protocol analysis, arbitrary/function generator, 3-digit DVM, 8-digit counter/totalizer
N9040B UXA Signal Analyzer
The UXA delivers industry-leading phase noise performance, 510 MHz analysis and real-time bandwidths. Combining this performance with a large 14.1 inch display and touch-driven interface, the UXA provides wider, deeper views of elusive wideband signals.
Using Keysight proprietary technology in the front-end analog-to-digital converter and in the local oscillator section, the UXA is designed to deliver the ultimate performance for customers in radar, electronic warfare (EW), and communications applications.
The phase noise application and 89600 VSA software allows analysis of the most complex signals.
- Frequency range from 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- Spurious free dynamic range of > 75 dBc across 510 MHz bandwidth
- Phase noise of -136 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset
- Optional real-time signal analysis to 510 MHz
- Streamlined, touch driven interface
N5193A UXG Agile Signal Generator
The N5193A UXG agile signal generator represents a revolutionary new approach to signal generation, using direct digital synthesis (DDS) to provide unprecedented capabilities and benefits for aerospace/defense applications in electronic warfare (EW), radar and antenna test up to 40 GHz.
The UXG’s flexible option structure makes it scalable for a variety of applications, from a fast-switching LO to a powerful threat simulator. Customers designing next-generation EW systems will want to take advantage of the advanced capabilities the UXG offers, such as ultra-wide chirps and the ability to directly accept pulse descriptor words (PDWs) from threat libraries.
- Extremely fast switching speed—update frequency, amplitude and phase in < 100 ns
- Phase repeatability or phase continuity at all frequencies, an essential capability for simulating multi-emitter scenarios
- Ultra-wide chirps—10% to 25% of carrier frequency
- Uses pulse descriptor words (PDWs) in list mode or via a high-speed digital interface. This is the “language” of EW engineers, and national databases use PDWs to describe known emitters in their threat libraries.
U8903B performance audio analyzer
Keysight Technologies announced the U8903B performance audio analyzer, the next-generation model of the U8903A. The U8903B is extremely flexible with configurable options such as speech and voice quality measurements, extendable bandwidth and digital audio interfaces, enabling engineers to accurately test wireless communication, component and integrated circuit (IC) audio applications.
The U8903B offers the ITU-T standard perceptual objective listening quality assessment (POLQA) and its predecessor, perceptual evaluation of speech quality (PESQ), supporting measurements in the common audio bandwidth carried by telephone networks, and with POLQA, super-wideband speech signals up to 14000 Hz. With POLQA and PESQ, the U8903B is suited for testing 3G, 4G/LTE and voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) phone and network equipment as well as high-definition voice test applications.
For component and IC testing, the U8903B comes with a wide-bandwidth option, expanding the upper limit of the measurement bandwidth to 1.5 MHz with 24 bit resolution and one million point FFT. This expanded bandwidth allows the audio analyzer to maintain high accuracy, even when monitoring Class D amplifiers or switching supplies, which often produce signal spikes far outside the bandwidth limit of conventional audio analyzers (100 kHz or less). The U8903B also comes with AES3/ SPDIF and DSI formats to test and validate consumer electronics and digital audio ICs.
The U8903B offers test engineers the option of choosing two, four or eight channels, and enables accurate distortion measurement with an improved low residual THD+N of less than –110 dB, a performance that is available for all eight channels. The test sequence control function automates testing by allowing users to set up the types of measurements and define pass/fail decisions for each test parameter. This new function saves time and removes the need to write complicated code during product development.
E5080 ENA Vector Network Analyzer
Keysight Technologies announced the E5080A ENA vector network analyzer (VNA), which offers the industry’s best combination of RF measurement performance and speed, enabling a tenfold improvement in test time. The new ENA uses the Keysight PNA- and PXI-Series software architecture, making it easier for engineers to take measurements across multiple Keysight VNAs. The ENA also offers a large color touchscreen display with fast access to basic measurements.
The E5080A sets the new standard in RF component testing for R&D and manufacturing environments. The E5080A offers comprehensive functionalities for measuring active and passive components such as amplifiers, mixers, antennas and cables, including balanced DUTs.
Compared to the popular E5071C ENA, the E5080A offers performance advantages including more than 10 dB wider dynamic range (typically 147 dB) and up to 10 times faster measurement speed in real-world test scenarios. These enhancements improve precision and throughput in the testing of RF components such as filters with deep rejection bands.
Keysight is the first VNA vendor to provide a software platform that spans benchtop and PXI-based VNAs. This universal platform uses the best attributes and capabilities of the ENA and PNA families and delivers familiar functionality across all Keysight VNAs. With the new touch-based GUI capabilities, including tabbed softkeys and drag-and-drop operations, the E5080A streamlines measurement flow and helps engineers get better results in less time.
M8195A 65 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The M8195A is a new arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) with the highest combination of speed, bandwidth and channel density. It allows engineers to generate digital, multilevel (e.g. PAM4, MIPI C-PHY) signal scenarios and test their electrical and optical links with complex modulated signals up to 32 GBaud and beyond. This makes the M8195A the most versatile AWG in the industry.
- Sample rate up to 65 GSa/s
- 20 GHz analog bandwidth
- High channel density: 1, 2 or 4 channels per module
- Built-in frequency and phase response calibration
- Coherent optical: A single M8195A module can generate 2 independent I/Q baseband signals (dual polarization = 4 channels) at up to 32 GBaud and beyond
- Multi-level, Multi-channel digital signals: Generate NRZ, PAM4, PAM8, DMT signals at up to 32 Gbaud. Embed/de-embed channels, add Jitter, ISI, noise and other distortions
- Physics, chemistry and electronics research: Generate any mathematically defined arbitrary waveform, ultra-short yet precise pulses and extremely wideband chirps
- Wideband RF and microwave: Generate extremely wideband RF signals with an instantaneous bandwidth of DC to 20 GHz for aerospace/defense/communication applications